terça-feira, 2 de abril de 2013

No Poetry

I'm

              giving

my

                            love

              this

                                                lonely
                     
                             heart

                                                                 I
                                           
                                             thought

                                                                        would

                                                          never

                                           love

                          again.


I'm giving my love
                            my secret memories

                            that no one ever

                            dreamt to know.


I'm giving my love
                            my life and time

                            to prove my love is love

                            and not a lie


                                                  I invented for some reason.
                                     


I'm

                             giving

                  her

                                             a

                                 better

                                                                future.


I'm giving her attention

And all my words.

                                                                            (Though words doesn't matter).

                                                                                               And

                                                                            still I don't give all she deserves.                  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário