quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

Samobójców

s a m o b ó j c ó w
a
m
e     b u l l s h i t   e
                            v
                            e r y d a y

                               
Every night I just walk somewhere between me and my room
and all I can see is samobójców consuming me,
calling me to its depths,
teasing me...

depressing me.

Every night all I think is I'd like to disappear
and go somewhere I wouldn't be found.

Every night my tears fall down
and what they tell me is nobody likes
depressive people.

BULLSHIT!

The same bullshit everyday!
Incompetence and selfishness don't allow them to help
so they say all that shit they hide in their mouths!

I laught at them...
I cry because of them...

Only samobójców, can help me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário