domingo, 8 de março de 2015

What should I call this sensation I feel inside of me?

What should I call this sensation I feel inside of me?

When I start missing my darkling friends, shadows involve me.
They also miss bothering me at night, when everybody feels alone.
And they won't leave me until solid memories of punishment have done their job:
at times too shy, at times too eloquent.

I also cry.
I can't say I only see things outside myself when I write a poem or another kind of text
expressing how I feel.
No.

As tenderly as I love them, nobody will ever love.
But I am afraid.

I'm afraid to lose them.

Everybody feels alone, because I am everybody.
Everybody  opened my arms to a couple of scars.
Everybody wants to leave the reality somehow.
Everybody wants to die.

I don't know.

My body gets chills every single night,
when they are about to come.

Now they want to take me.

Silence

Shhh

[whispers] they are here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário